Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with services offered on our Site, NovaSterilis may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain services available on the Site. This may include sending us an email message or registering for a newsletter. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
NovaSterilis collects and uses your personal information to operate its website and deliver the services you have requested. NovaSterilis may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other services or products available from NovaSterilis and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
NovaSterilis does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
NovaSterilis may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to NovaSterilis, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
NovaSterilis may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by low or in the good faith believe that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on NovaSterilis or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of NovaSterilis; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of NovaSterilis, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
NovaSterilis secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. NovaSterilis uses SSL protocol for this purpose.
When personal information is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryptions, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or services requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
NovaSterilis does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, NovaSterilis may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from NovaSterilis or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from NovaSterilis, you may opt out of such communications by replying STOP or clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on services provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
NovaSterilis welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that NovaSterilis has not adhered to this Statement, please contact NovaSterilis at:
NovaSterilis, Inc 3109 N Triphammer Rd Lansing, NY 14882 email@example.com 607.330.2772
Effective as of February 01, 2021